You know you want this book, right? It’s got all the things. A mystery. A road trip. The most beautiful girl. The most animal-less zoo. A discussion about god and a discussion about dogs. And the most tragic family secret. All written with the humor we count on Bill Konigsberg to deliver. This book will do all kinds of things to your heart, including possibly break it.
The Porcupine of Truth won the 2016 Stonewall Book Award. It’s just. So. Good.
This is what you’ll need to do for a chance to win:
- You have to be on Twitter
- From Wednesday 4/20 to Thursday 4/21, Tweet the following: I want to read #ThePorcupineOfTruth by @BillKonigsberg @LindaEpstein!
- If you want, you can add why you want to read it (if you can keep it under 140 characters!).
- Although you can only enter to win once, I would appreciate if you would also RT the link to this blog post and that there’s a contest.
- I’ll contact the winner on Twitter on Friday 4/22.