No, seriously, isn’t this cover amazing?! One of the things that’s so great about it is that if a queer kid is looking for a queer book they will definitely know this book is for them. I mean, of course it’s for everyone to read, but it’s also so clear that it’s queer. It’s like when David Levithan’s Two Boys Kissing came out, gay boys everywhere knew that book was for them.
Girl Mans Up doesn’t come out until September, but guess what? I HAVE AN ADVANCED READER COPY TO GIVE AWAY!
This is what you’ll need to do for a chance to win:
- You have to be on Twitter
- From Tuesday 4/19 – Wednesday 4/20, Tweet the following: .@LindaEpstein I want to read #GirlMansUp by @ME_Girard!
- If you want, you can add why you want to read it (if you can keep it under 140 characters!).
- Although you can only enter to win once, I would appreciate if you would also RT the link to this blog post and that there’s a contest.
- I’ll contact the winner on Twitter on Friday 4/22.